Sargent Baldwin Lawyers have many years of experience in advising developers, body corporate committees, lot owners and resident managers of a wide range of body corporate issues.
Legal advice and services offered to our clients include:
- property development – preparation of CMS and body corporate bylaws, preparation and settlement of “off the plan” contracts, preparation of easements, covenants and covenants to meet DA obligations and allow registration the plan;
- exclusive use – negotiating with body corporate’s for allocation of exclusive use areas, preparation of new CMS and motions to legally create the allocation and add value to the property;
- negotiation of purchase of part of common area including motions and preparation of new CMS;
- licensing of common areas;
- body corporate disputes;
- advice on statutory obligations;
- amalgamating and subdividing lots;
- Management rights sale and purchase;
- Management rights extensions.
Contact us for an obligation (and fee free) chat about your body corporate needs.