Unfortunately, with the privilege of owning property also comes risk. We have many years of experience and pride ourselves in achieving great results for our clients in the following types of property disputes:
- Leasing disputes – breach notices and recovery of arrears;
- Lease terminations and forfeiture;
- Cohabitation disputes – for example, “I gave my child $300,000 so that I could live with them for the rest of my life and now they have asked me to leave. Can I get my money back?”
- Body corporate disputes – for example, “When I purchased the property I understood that I had a car park. I have now been advised that no such exclusive use allocation exists. What can I do about it?”
- Encroachments – for example, “I have just found out that part of my neighbours property is located within my property boundary making my property difficult to sell. What are the options and is compensation available?”
Please contact us for an obligation free chat about your property dispute.