The team at Sargent Baldwin Lawyers understand that the world of self-managed superannuation can be complicated and should not be “dabbled in”. As a result both Bruce and Marina have undertaken specialist training have attained the ASIC RG 146 qualification in superannuation. We understand requirements of purchasing property through superannuation and ensure that the process of purchasing property and borrowing (limited recourse borrowing arrangement) through super meets statutory and regulatory requirements.
We are happy to assist you with:
- entity structuring – preparation of bare trust;
- pre-contract advice and drafting of specialist conditions;
- deposit advice – to avoid costly non–concessional contributions;
- conveyancing – including a comprehensive due diligence report;
- Unit Trust structuring where multiple SMSF’s
We work with your financial planner and specialist financiers/finance broker to ensure that this type of investment is as stress free as possible.